Completely filling out the appropriate forms will ensure that the Electric Utility Distribution Planners have the information they need to begin designing the electrical service to your project. The Electric Utility Distribution Planner will need the following information:
- Electric service main switch size
- Estimated maximum demand load
- Largest motor's horsepower rating
- Desired voltage(120/240, 120/208, 277/480). The Distribution Planner will confirm availability of the voltage at your project location
- Desired Service, Single or Three Phase Service
- Location of Project
- Plot plan showing property lines, landscape features and building outlines.
- Square footage of building(s)
- Type of building construction if a City of Redding transformer is to be located within 10 feet.
Ronald Hofer - Service Planning Supervisor: (530) 339-7322